Friday, February 10, 2012

Disclaimer

 A disclaimer hangs over me like a grey cloud, and I wish to speak it before I say anything to anybody because when we speak we give glimpses, that may be factual or not and many time they can be misconstrued.  If I wait to develop an idea fully I may never speak beyond, hello, how are you? I'm fine thank you, how are you?


This bloom (fictional work of literature presented in a blog format as it emerges from my imagination) is a work of fiction based solely on the imagination of the author.  Any resemblance to anything or anyone real/living/deceased is purely coincidental and is not meant to cause any harm or infringement in any way.  Nor does this work represent in any way my true feelings and attitudes towards anything or anyone in particular, or whatsoever in any way fashion or form.  This is a work of art in fictional blog format. I'm writing an open book, and sharing the story, as it unfolds.  It is not a free writing exercise or a journal, it is english literature.

I would like to thank my sponsors for enabling my creativity to flourish by providing me with the means to make this work happen. Everything is important, the computer, studio space, encouragement, moral support, and the endless coffee. The blog is my format, please enjoy my "bloom", please feel free to comment respectfully, and always feel free to show appreciation for my work with monetary donations. I hope you enjoy it, and I wish myself luck.

Also please remember that this work is protected by copyright and can not be used without the permission of the author or his agents. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment