Wednesday, February 29, 2012

meal plan

The meal plan in the castle was not fantastic neither terrible. I would never have imagined how much I would love a cheesy ravioli swimming in tomato sauce.  I saw it on the plate and wanted to eat it up, until upon closer examination, I realized an unpleasant smell.  I got closer and closer and the smell grew worse and worse, until it was simply pungent.  It was not cheese ravioli at all, but rather beef ravioli.  And not only beef ravioli, but the worst kind imaginable, the canned kind, with a white blubbery film around each puff, with some even stuck together.  They smelled like tin and plastic.  How could I eat this, I was instantly repulsed.  I turned away and didn't eat that soup of a mess. There were always apples and walnuts in the library.  I could always eat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment